A collection of websites, articles, lesson plans and other resources that can be used to teach on the topics of Islamophobia and Islam/Muslims in America.
- Teaching Tolerance’s Toolkit for ‘Expelling Islamophobia’ - Lesson Plan using the film ‘American Muslims Fact vs. Fiction’
- Islamophobia Briefing Sheet from UK Educational Institutions - Exercise on building empathy especially useful in class. Teaching Human Rights: Islamophobia Lesson Plans
- New York Times Recommended Lesson Plans: ‘Growing Up in a Time of Fear: Confronting Stereotypes About Muslims and Countering Xenophobia’
- Harvard Graduate School of Education - Dismantling Islamophobobia in Schools
- “One Size Doesn’t Fit All: Considerations on the Teaching of Islamophobia as an Academic Subject”. Published in the Islamic Studies Network‘s Journal, Perspectives