In this section, you will find information about organizations that partner with DGA to support internationalization efforts, including:
- Global Admissions, which promotes Kennesaw State as a destination for international students.
- The India-China-America Institute. Operated from the Coles College of Business, ICA Institute encourages economic cooperation between three of the world's largest economies.
- The Intensive English Program. International students can participate in English language training through the IEP to gain the language skills to succeed in a U.S. university.
- CIFAL, a division of the United Nations Institute for Training and Research.
- The International Visitor’s Bureau, a newly-formed DGA partner with the goal of encouraging high-profile foreign visitors to KSU.
- Foreign universities that have entered into memorandums of understanding with KSU to participate in student exchange programs.