Information for Students
Plan your day at the fair. Make sure you see everything, ask questions, and – most importantly – follow up! No registration is required for students. Stop by when you have the chance to begin your adventure abroad.
1. What is there to do at the fair?
The Education Abroad Fair is your chance to learn everything you can about KSU and non-KSU study abroad experiences. For each available program, you will find:
- Food native to the host country (by availability)
Students can meet faculty members leading the programs and speak directly with peers who have already visited the countries.
There will also be some time for fun and games. Door prizes will be available. Fair visitors can also enter raffles for a chance to win a variety of giveaways.
2. What if KSU doesn't offer a program I'm interested in?
There are opportunities through fellow University System of Georgia (USG) schools and international education organizations. Representatives from these organizations will be available at the fair to answer questions.
Opportunities for course credits to count towards your KSU academic career are available even if participating in a non-KSU education abroad program. Speak to a KSU Education Abroad coordinator to find out more.
4. How do I enter to win prizes at the fair?All attendees will be automatically entered into our silent raffles when they check in upon arrival. In addition, be sure to visit all the exhibitor booths for even more chances to take home giveaways.
5. What should I do after the fair?Find the perfect study abroad program? Apply online through the find a program page.
6. I have more questions. Who should I contact?
If you still have some questions about any of the programs, feel free to stop by the Education Abroad Office at 3391 Town Point Drive NW Suite 1700 and speak directly with an informed education abroad coordinator. Open advisement hours are Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
You can also call us at 470.578.6336 or send an email to email@example.com.