Kennesaw State University has partnered with institutions around the world to offer reciprocal exchange programs. Exchanges are semester or year-long experiences where Kennesaw State students can study at a partner institution abroad and, in exchange, a student from the partner institution can study at KSU.
Below you will find helpful resources for incoming and outgoing exchange students.
As an outgoing exchange student, you pay Kennesaw State tuition and fees, but enroll directly in classes at one of our partner universities. Below you will find a list of available exchange programs you can apply to participate in:
- To be eligible to participate in a KSU Exchange program, you must be a registered student at one of KSU's exchange partner institutions.
- If you would like to come ot KSU to complete a degree, please read more about KSU International Admissions.
- If you would like to come to KSU for intensive English language study only, please read more about KSU's Intensive English Program.
- Stellenbosch University, South Africa
- University of Cape Coast, Ghana
- Al Akhawayn University, Morocco
- Hanyang University, South Korea
- Soongsil University, South Korea
- Seoul Women's University, South Korea
- Soka University, Japan
- Chukyo University, Japan
- Fachhochschule Flensburg, Germany
- University of Paderborn, Germany
- Anhalt University, Germany
- University of Mons, Belgium
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain
- University of Valladolid, Spain
Incoming Exchange Students
International students interested in studying at Kennesaw State as incoming J-1 exchange students can find information should contact International Student and Scholar Services.International Student & Scholar Services Homepage