In order to apply for admission, you must complete the application and include all the necessary documents indicated on the application. It is very important for applicants who need an F-1 visa to submit all documents before the IEP can send you an I-20. Please contact us (email@example.com or 470-578-2214) with any questions.
Please note that the application deadline for the Spring I 2017 session is December 12, 2016, and that the IEP Office will be closed for the holidays beginning December 16, 2016.
Required Documents for Applicants Seeking an F-1 Visa
Required Documents for F-1 Visa Students Seeking a Transfer to the IEP
- Completed Application (PDF Version, Word Version, Online coming soon)
- Copies of Passport, Visa, I-94, and I-20
- Official bank statement
- I-134 Affidavit of Support, or sponsor letter, if applicable
- Completed Immunization Form or International Certificate of Vaccination (Yellow Card)
- SEVIS Transfer Form completed by the school you are transferring from
- Paid Application Fee
Required Documents for Applicants with Other Visa Types (B-2, J-1, etc.), Permanent Residents, and Citizens
Application documents may be submitted by mail to:
Intensive English Program
Kennesaw State University
440 Bartow Avenue
MD 2701, Rm. 059
Kennesaw, GA 30144
or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.