Evening and Saturday Classes
The Intensive English Program at Kennesaw State University is happy to announce that we are now offering evening and Saturday morning classes on the KSU Marietta Campus!
- This program is for au pairs, working adults, business people traveling in the United States, and any other community members who wish to work on their skills with conversational and low or intermediate level English.
- Each session (or level) is 8 weeks of study.
- Course Levels: Beginner and Intermediate
- Beginner: Introduces students to English grammar and vocabulary as well as developing reading, writing and speaking skills.
- Intermediate: Extension of English grammar and vocabulary as well as reading, writing, and speaking skills.
- Classes will be held on the KSU Marietta Campus.
- A minimum of ten (10) students is needed to offer the evening or Saturday classes.
Program Cost & Meeting Time
ClassesAmountBook CostMeeting TimeAdditional Info
Monday & Wednesday$225$50 (estimate)7:30pm to 9:00pmClass Hours: 3 per week
Saturday$225$50 (estimate)9:00am to 12:00pmClass Hours: 3 per week
Parking is free, but a parking decal is required for your vehicle. Parking decals can be obtained by visiting the Card Services office on the Marietta Campus. This office is open Monday - Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm and located in the Joe Mack Wilson Student Center, Building A, 2nd floor.
Please bring a copy of the Parking Permit form when you visit Card Services to pick up your decal.
Important Dates for Evening Classes
Spring II 2018March 26 - May 16, 2018
Summer 2018June 4, 2018
Important Dates for Saturday Classes
Spring II 2018March 24 - May 12, 2018
Summer 2018June 2, 2018
Registration is now open for Summer 2018 courses!
To apply to the Evening and Saturday classes, please submit the following information:
- IEP application (Click on the Apply Now button below)
- Please select the Marietta Campus on the IEP application. This program is only available on the KSU Marietta Campus.
- Upload a copy of any government-issued photo ID card such as:
- Driver's license
- Green Card
- $225 for the program cost (tuition and application fee) by using a credit or debit
- If you prefer to pay the program cost by cash or money order, please contact the IEP office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can students with an F-1 visa attend this program?No, this program does not satisfy the enrollment requirements for the F-1 student visa. Students with an F-1 visa may enroll in the Intensive English Program. For more information please visit the F-1 visa page.
Will this program prepare me for university studies?No, for more information on the Intensive English Program day classes, please visit the Future Student page on the Intensive English Program website.
Do you offer classes on Tuesday & Thursday?We currently only offer classes on Monday & Wednesday. This may change in the future.
Do you offer childcare?No, childcare is not available.
Where can I purchase my books for class?This will be discussed during your first day of class.
Will you provide me with a certificate of completion for the level or program?Yes, we will provide you with a certificate of completion if your attendance level for the session is 75% or higher and your work is satisfactory.
What is your refund policy?Students may receive a 100% refund of tuition before the start of classes and a 80% refund of tuition during the first week of class. No refunds will be given after the first week of classes.
Can I start the classes and pay later?Space is limited; therefore, your place in the class is only reserved with full payment.
How do I know my level of study?All students will take a placement test the first day of class and be placed into the appropriate level.