Risk Management Forms
- Travel Advisory Acknowledgement FormThis form is used when traveling to a country with a DoS advisory level of 2 or above.
- High Risk Travel Acknowledgement and Waiver
Use this form when your travel exceeds the recommended safety and security guidelines, and the office of International Risk Mitigation has recommended that the travel not occur.
- OISS Travel Itinerary Form
Use this form to submit your travel itinerary to OISS 2 weeks prior to departure.
- Safety and Security Briefing Request
Use this form to request a customized safety briefing for your program.
- Emergency Contact Card
Order your custom Emergency Contact Card for your upcoming international travel.
- On Call International Registration Instructions
Use these instructions to help guide you through the On Call International registration process.