The New Strategic Leadership Competencies Seminar
July 20 - 22, 2018
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- Albert Einstein
While politicians debate what to do about climate change, the private sector is not waiting. The most savvy business leaders around the world have understood that sustainability has become an opportunity, and also a liability, if unattended. The new global social, political and environmental contexts challenge us in unseen ways. Business-as-usual is over.
A real paradigm shift is required to understand the world, and what can be. The sustainability mindset are the new strategic leadership competencies.
This interactive, experiential and business-centered seminar is designed for corporate leaders, entrepreneurs, human resources and leadership development professionals whose role is to help prepare leaders to navigate volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity (VUCA).
What to Expect
- Understand the systemic interconnections in a VUCA world.
- Explore the new business paradigm that is changing the landscape.
- Discover the answers within the sustainability mindset.
- Explore opportunities to make strategic decisions with a sustainability mindset.
- Develop a plan to champion the new mindset in your organization.
- Enjoy the traditional Tuscan cuisine both local and organic.
- Visit a winery and participate in a wine tasting.
- Visit the exemplary sustainable farm in San Martino and enjoy lunch.
- Participate in a hike amidst hills and vineyards.
Take advantage of our early registration fee!
- If you register before April 30th, the registration ree is USD $2400.
- Sessions July 20 - 21 - 22, 2018 (see agenda for details).
- Welcome Dinner July 20- Lunch July 21
- Wine Tasting July 21 - Tuscan Dinner July 21
- Visit to San Martino Farm July 22
- Lunch at Farm - All meals include beverages. Taxes and tips are included in package.
*Lodging not included in registration.
Registration Opens: March 1, 2018
After April 30, 2018 : Registration Fee USD$ 2650.
Lodging is not included in registration.You will be responsible for your own lodging accommodations.
In the small hill village of Montepulciano accommodations are limited! Hotels and bed and breakfasts receive early bookings. To ensure you get your space, make sure to reserve your accommodation at the time of your registration.
Our dedicated partner, Virginia Vannuccini from Terre Toscane is ready to help you with accommodations fitting your needs and budget. Also, Virginia can help you find recommended activities in the area for before and after the event. email@example.com