2020 Study Abroad T-Shirt Design Contest
This year, we are calling on all creative KSU students to submit their own custom artwork for our Study Abroad t-shirts.
All designs submissions are due by May 22, 2020. We will not accept any designs after this date. Students will submit their designs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, class standing and major when submitting your designs.
Once we have all the designs we will choose our top two favorites and have you (the students) decide on your favorite!
1. Design must be 100% original
2. One submission will be accepted per person
3. Design must include the front and back of the t-shirt
4. Only files submitted as a high resolution JPEG (300dpi) with transparent background will be accepted.
5. Must include the KSU logo on the right sleeve
6. Must follow all of the KSU visual identity guidelines including color usage. The brand guidelines can be found here.
7. Design must include the words "Study Abroad" somewhere.
1. The maximum print area for the front image design is 5.5 x 8.5 inches. The design may be either landscape or portrait
2. The maximum print area for the back image design is 12 x 16 inches. The design may not be smaller than 8.5 x inches
What We Are Looking For:
1. A design that captures the essence of study abroad without being too busy; Simplicity is better.
2. A design that will easily be recognized as Kennesaw State University
3. A design that can be used for the shirts over the years
4. A design that would make a good photo op while students are abroad
5. A modern and unique design
1. Inappropriate designs
2. Controversial designs
3. Already existing designs utilized by the Study Abroad Office
Happy creating! If you have any questions, email email@example.com.