Current Applicants

Banner image of KSU walking a trail at Glendalough valley, Picture two of Jingxing ritual being held in a Chinese temple and picture three of KSU students whitewater rafting in Uganda

Kennesaw State University students who have already applied for an education abroad program can use this page to access their applications and to review other important information they need to know before going abroad.

  • Online Pre-Departure Orientation

    All KSU Education Abroad students are required to complete the online Pre-Departure Orientation modules hosted on D2L. Accepted students will be added to these modules once applications close. Required modules must be completed prior to program departure.

    The Education Abroad Office and program coordinators will contact accepted students directly with additional details!

    • Access Your Application

      Whether you need to finish an application you already started or make changes to your submitted application, the Education Abroad Office makes it easy.

      Manage Your Application Here

      • Passport & Visa Information

        A passport is a necessity for all international travel. For information on how to obtain or renew a passport, visit the Department of State’s Passport Page.


        If you plan to attend classes or work in a foreign country, you may also need a Visa. Students are fully responsible for obtaining the proper visa on their own. The Education Abroad Office does not provide a service for passports or visas, but can be consulted if you have questions or concerns.

        Note: Always contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in the country you plan to visit for up-to-date information on documentation requirements.

        Search Country Specific Entry, Exit, and Visa Requirements

        • F-1 International Student Verification of Advisement

          International students must meet with an F1 Student Advisor before traveling out of the country for an education abroad program. At the meeting, the advisor will verify that the student is authorized to travel and is not at risk of losing immigration status. International students should complete the F-1 International Student Verification of Advisement Form found in their education abroad program application.

          • Financial Aid & Scholarships

            Need information about available financial aid options? Curious about available scholarships to help fund your Education Abroad experience?

            See the Financial Aid and Scholarships Page for more.