Parking at KSU

IEP students can purchase a parking tag for $46 per session. To purchase a parking tag, please log into your IEP account or go to Card Services, room 207, in the Student Center.

After you have made your $46 payment, please visit Card Services, room 207, in the Student Center to receive your parking tag. 

Once you receive your parking tag, you will be able to park in Zone 2; the green areas located on this link: Central Parking 

KSU Shuttle Bus: B.O.B.

Kennesaw State University’s B.O.B. buses transport KSU students, faculty, and staff to various locations on-campus and off-campus. Important bus stops include Town Point (Admissions), local apartments, and Town Center Mall. If you take B.O.B, make sure you have your active KSU ID card. You must use your ID card to take the bus. B.O.B. is only available to students from KSU, and you do not pay to ride the B.O.B. shuttle. 

There is no exact schedule for B.O.B. Buses run continuously Monday through Friday, with some service on Saturday. Plan enough time in your schedule in case you just miss the bus and have to wait for the next one.

For the latest real-time arrival information, consider downloading the TransLoc app or visit: 


You can also download the mobile app by visiting the following: 

Apple Logo Android App

Off-Campus Transportation

The easiest way to get around town is to have a car and driver's license. If you do not have these, you have a few options: 

County Buses 

KSU Kennesaw Campus is conveniently located near several CobbLinc bus routes to the local area and Downtown Atlanta. 

Please visit the CobbLic link to learn more about what services and routes are available to students that are coming to the Kennesaw Campus. 

For more information about routes that are available to and from Atlanta, please visit the Cobb County Government page. 

If you are considering riding the bus, please keep in mind the following: 

  • There is no service available on Sunday, New Years Day holiday on January 2, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. 

Renting a Car 

If you have a valid driver's license, you can rent a car. Rental cars can cost on average around a $100 per day. You MUST be at least 25 years old to rent a car. The nearest car rental company is Enterprise Rent-a-Car that is located at 2255 Old 41 HWY NW, Suite 110, Kennesaw, GA 30144. You can also reach them at 770-420-3324 or book a reservation online at:

UBER and Lyft Services 

UBER and Lyft are rideshare services that are available to students. Request a ride through an application on your phone. It is a 24 hours service. Payments are charged directly to a credit card or debit card that you link to your online account. For more information, please click on the links below. 

You can download the mobile apps by visiting: 

When using these services, please remember that you are responsible for your own safety. Here are some precautions that you can take when using these services that can help you get home safely: 

  1. Verify the identity of the driver and the car before you get into the vehicle
  2. Wait inside a building for your ride to come and pick you up 
  3. Keep in touch with family and friends! If something doesn't feel right, call someone and let them know your location
  4. Take note of the driver's rating on the app! Drivers with a good rating are typically liked by the customer for their quality service 

Taxi Services

Taxi services are also available in this area for hire. If you would like to schedule a tax pick-up, please call 1-800-TAXI-CAB.  

How to Get a Driver's License 

Students may drive cars in the US with their international driver’s license. However, if you plan to be in the US more than one year, you are required to get a GA State driver’s license. Since all F-1 visa students I-20s are set for an unspecific amount of time, we suggest that all F-1 students get GA State driver’s licenses if they will be driving a car.

For the State of Georgia, If your international driver's license if not in English you will need to get an International Driving Permit (IDP) from your home country. An IDP is a translation of your home-country driver's license into 10 languages, including English. Click here to learn more about IDP

To make this process as simple as possible, please review the Steps to Obtain a Driver's License handout.