International Travel Risk Series
Join us every other Monday through July 27 for our International Travel Risk Series!
Next Session: Monday, July 13, 2020
Topic: Personal Safety Abroad
The mission of the Office of International Safety & Security is to support safe international travel experiences for Kennesaw State University students, faculty and staff.
We do this by:
- Monitoring worldwide events, analyzing global intelligence and disseminating important travel advice
- Assisting in the development of study abroad programming and non-credit bearing international experiences with a focus on health, safety and security
- Conducting risk assessments, pre-departure briefings and trainings
- International Risk Management Advisory Board (IRMAB) in reviewing requests for travel to high risk destinations
- Overseeing travel registration and supplemental insurance enrollment process for international travelers
- Serving as the 24/7 first responder for university-sponsored travelers experiencing an emergency while traveling abroad
- Coordinating emergency response with Kennesaw State University’s international insurance and assistance providers
Need immediate assistance?
If you are experiencing an emergency abroad, please contact the 24/7 International Emergency Phone at +1.470.578.6666. Please identify yourself as a student, faculty or staff member experiencing an emergency abroad for your call to be routed appropriately.