Risk Management Forms
- Travel Advisory Acknowledgement Form (Form KSUOISS 1)
This form is used when traveling to a country with a DoS advisory level of 2 or above.
- High Risk Travel Acknowledgement and Waiver (Form KSUOISS 2)
Use this form when your travel exceeds the recommended safety and security guidelines, and the office of International Risk Mitigation has recommended that the travel not occur.
- OISS Travel Itinerary Form (Form KSUOISS 3)
Use this form to submit your travel itinerary to OISS 2 weeks prior to departure.
- Safety and Security Briefing Request (Form KSUOISS 4)
Use this form to request a customized safety briefing for your program.
- Emergency Contact Card (Form KSUOISS 6)
Order your custom Emergency Contact Card for your upcoming international travel.
- On Call International Registration Instructions (Form KSUOISS 7)
Use these instructions to help guide you through the On Call International registration process.
- Special Petition for Travel to a Country Under a Level 3 or Higher Travel Advisory
(Form KSUOISS 8)
Complete this form when requesting to travel in a under a level 3 or higher State Department.