Risk Management Forms
- Non-Credit Bearing Student International Group Travel This form is used to gather information on non-credit group travel
- Individual Petition for Travel to a Risk Designated Location This form is used to petition for individual student travel to high risk locations
- Group Petition for Travel to Risk Designated Location
Complete this form when requesting to travel in a under a level 3 or higher State Department.
- Emergency Action Plan Template This form should be used to preapare an emergency action plan
- Emergency Card Template This form is used to create an emegency card with your personal information
- Travel Advisory Acknowledgement Form (Form KSUOISS 1)
This form is used when traveling to a country with a DoS advisory level of 2 or above.
- High Risk Travel Acknowledgement and Waiver (Form KSUOISS 2)
Use this form when your travel exceeds the recommended safety and security guidelines, and the office of International Risk Mitigation has recommended that the travel not occur.
- OISS Travel Itinerary Form (Form KSUOISS 3)
Use this form to submit your travel itinerary to OISS 2 weeks prior to departure.
- Safety and Security Briefing Request (Form KSUOISS 4)
Use this form to request a customized safety briefing for your program.
- Emergency Contact Card (Form KSUOISS 6)
Order your custom Emergency Contact Card for your upcoming international travel.
- On Call International Registration Instructions (Form KSUOISS 7)
Use these instructions to help guide you through the On Call International registration process.