Sexual Misconduct Abroad
Kennesaw State University is committed to promoting a safe environment free from sexual misconduct. The university takes seriously and reports or incidents of sexual misconduct whether on- or off-campus.
If you experience sex discrimination, sexual harassment, sexual assault/violence, interpersonal violence or stalking, know that you have options, rights, and there is support that is available to you even if you are traveling abroad.
If you would like to disclose a Title IX incident, please be aware that university faculty and staff are mandatory reporters and are required to make a report to the university. To learn more about confidential vs. non-confidential vs. anonymous reporting options or to learn about what resources and support are available, please visit https://tellksu.kennesaw.edu/reporting.php.
- Pathways to Safety International
- Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network (RAINN)
- Kennesaw State University Institutional Equity/Title IX
- Kennesaw State University Department of Public Safety and University Police
- Kennesaw State University Counseling and Psychological Services
- Kennesaw State University Student Health Services
- Kennesaw State University Office of Victim Services
- Kennesaw State University Women’s Resource Center